Haunted

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

One question: Do you ever get haunted by the decision you made from the past ?

I seriously mean the word "haunted"

haunt⋅ed

1. inhabited or frequented by ghosts: a haunted castle.
2. preoccupied, as with an emotion, memory, or idea; obsessed: His haunted imagination gave him no peace.
3. disturbed; distressed; worried: Haunted by doubt he again turned to law books on the subject.

Few weeks ago, I was on msn, a friend of mine nudged me and we started off conversations and after long winding greetings and formality, my friend asked me a question that is still linger in my brain, my heart, my body, everywhere ... the air was tight, barely breathe, somehow it was miracle that i didn't pretend to be on offline status after seeing the statements plus the question. I was stunned, devastated.

Do you ever wasted a person's time say 2-3 years or more without knowing it? Let me give u a situation, Imagine you cook maggie mee and your housemate wanted or in need to use the kitchen, but you didn't know and you cook slowly, +egg + sotong + meat ball, and you end up spending 1 hr include washing dishes. Although your housemate didn't tell you, but if he told you, you might say OMGosh! sorry sorry ! You might also feel resent and think why didn't he come and let you know ASAP, why wait till 1 hr ??

Now imagine you enlarge the time frame from 1 hr to 3-4 years, sorry or the anger is just too large to be scaled, even till today, i still couldn't find a way to balance it up. poor me ! So, I am still haunted by myself !

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP