Lazy Lazy Lazy

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

22 days after my last paper exam. Results coming out in a week time. Damn lazy to update my blog. Well, 2008 is reaching its end, with a month left to go. I don't understand why I am so not compassionate at all. Age like me, should be having passions towards everything. I am so si si, and sit in front of computer almost 24/7 , feel so lazy and no mood to do this and to do that. Bunch of used clothes laid on the floor, and rubbish and junk all across my table, I am so not motivated to clean it up. lol ... if u have the heart, please come and help me clean up.





Actually, I was suppose to look for some casual jobs to do. Online search, got a lot of attractive casual job offer, but most of them need CV and resume. I still haven't get those things done. In other words, I don't have resume and CV. How ridiculous ! I am so free everyday and I am so lazy to do my resume. LOL. In fact, I have problem writing resume lar, not that I don't want to do it (excuse), coz I am so bad at selling myself, I scared I overrated myself (more excuse), and if the boss ask if I know how to do this and that, I said I know and it turns out I am only so so then paiseh lor, might even get fired. On the other hand, if i take a safer path, I might only list in a few basic stuff like know how to use microsoft words or do a bit autocad. Then probably i dun get the job offer lor. So in the end, I don't know what to put into my resume, and somehow it gets delayed till today (excuse lagi). But it is truly embarassing lar, 4 years of uni education, I think my confidence and self-esteem gets lower than the time before I went into uni. Sigh, i wish dota can be part of my resume. e.g. I can memorize heroes spell, i know how to make item recipe, and so on. ARRggghh ... wicked resume.


Went to DFO (morrabin) , bought a few Tees. Happy! :D

HEHE .. $A 29 JAY JAY


Two for $A 30



And CK Eternity for Men :D $A39



Aiya .. that's it for this blog lar .. I am lazy! (wait let me upload the newly bought Tee first).

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP